Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Take a walk on the wild side


Welcome Fellow Bloggers
My name is Brad Mckay, I am 28 years of age and live in Mandurah, Western Australia. I am currently travelling around the world with a very close friend and due home in the new year. This is my first Blog ever and I would like to thank my mentor, Pamela for introducing me to this crazy, strange but exciting new adventure.

I welcome everyones comments and look forward to meeting new people and hearing whats happening in your lives, so sit back, make yourself a martini and enjoy the ride.

4 comments:

Brad said...

Thanks Ingrid, Im missing everyone too. Wont be long and Ill be home, Im having far too much of a good time to come home yet. Miss you , take care and keep safe, hugs
Brad

Anonymous said...

Hi Brad
Glad you are having a great time, can't wait to see you back in Perth!

lots of love Fi, Dolly and Mitch xxx ooo

Anonymous said...

Hi Brad, luv yor site
looks like you are having a great time , mate
say hi to marnie for me

luv

da

Brad said...

Hi da! this is my dad...love him to bits, first time blogger...welcome dad... having a blast see you when i get home soon !

Brad