Sunday, August 06, 2006

PROUD FRIENDS

This section is devoted to my amazing friends. The People I have in my life that make me laugh, keep it real and are always there for me. Here is a little about each of them.

NB: Photos will be entered asap, thanks for your patience. BM

Julia
Soulmate
Secrets : I invited Jules to party once and told her Id pick her up and I forgot her, she still loves me, its a bloody miracle.
Hint: If you want a black eye, try and take her photo !
Fantastic mum, best friend, very honest and totally hilarious.
Julia Goolia is a scream. She is an amazing mum that would do anything for her 3 beautiful boys. She is the most loving caring person I have ever met and we will be friends forever! Jules and I met through her Moron X husband, the only good thing he ever did was introduce me to his wife. We have been close friends now for years and Id do anything for this gal...She is one in a million!

Marnie P
Very close friend and my fiance`e
Secrets: In a previous life she was a chocolate bar!
Hints: Different food must not touch on ones plate(this is a serious offence) and do not kill anything from the animal kingdom in her presence!
There is not many people that can work, live and play together but me and Marns are unique, we can do it! Yes, we got engaged September 2004 and was the best party I have ever been too! Marns and I met at Rocky Bay in December 2002 and became close friends in 2003. Marnie comes from Yanchep and we lived together for over 2 years before escaping Maylands and we are currently traveling together having the most amazing time ever. Marns is the most honest person I know and is an awesome friend to have and the best person anyone could ever live with, the perfect flat mate I would say! Marns and I have been there for each other through good and bad times and I will never forget what she has done for me.

Bronwyn
My Best Girlfriend
Secrets: she is secretly in love with me !
Hints: when washing up do not throw her expensive cuttlery in the bin...Oops!
Bron and I go way back and have been friends for well over 10 years. We were working together as apprentice chefs and also become Ballroom Dancing Partners many moons ago. Bronwyn loves to travel and we don't see a lot of each other but when we do, we love nothing more than to sit down to a great home cooked meal, a dancing video, (Dirty Dancing is our favourite) and a good ol chatterbox. Bronwyn is great at keeping secrets and Is my dearest Girl, I love her dearly. She is currently living in Queensland working in a hotel. We will be friends forever! I even asked Bronwyn to go out with me when I was a wee lad... She politely told me to GET LOST hahah






Pamela
Friend/Mentor
Secret: She is a celebrity and her car runs with no pertrol!
Hint: If you are lazy, incompetent, use a exercise book for a database, and walk like a duck... Keep walking!
I met Pamela in 2003 and she was a manager at my work. After a month or so I was lucky enough to get a promotion and Pamela became my boss. Over the next 2 years we were team mates and became good friends. Pamela helped me become the confident person I am today and for this I respect her and thank her. I'm very proud to have her as a friend and she is a complete nutter and she is driving me blogging mad!

Sean
Best Gay Mate
Secret: Drives like a granny! and he refuses to cook! (thank god)
Hint: When Sean is Moody and grumpy, feed him chicken treat and you will see a miraculous improvement in his mood.
Sean and I go so far back we cant actually remember the first time we met, we know it was at some girly house party somewhere and then we become close friends through the Freedom Centre where we both used to volunteer for many years. Sean is the most funny person I have ever met in my life, he makes me laugh all the time , this is why I love having him around. He is a very loyal friend and he tells me how it is straight...Our friendship means the world to me and I know we will be friends forever... Oh and Sean despises bad service like me!

Nathan
Best Str8mate
Secret: loves to dress in women's clothing hahah just kidding!
Hint: Cooks the best Barbie Q!
In a few words Nate is a down to earth and a very chilled out regular SNAG. Him and I became mates again the same time around when I met Marnie at Rocky Bay as we worked together. He is a great friend, always there for me and I love him to bits. He is a great listener, gives good advice and he accepts me for who I am and we have become good friends over the years...hmmm in fact he is my only str8 mate ! You Rock Nate !

Mark
Close Friend
Secret:Mark thinks he is Abba and is secretly in love with William Hung!
Hint:Reality TV Junkie and he does love a bit of Eurovision!
Mark is a gentle, carry and living guy who is always there for me and I have known him for many years also. Mark and I love to dance to Lil bit of Abba and we share a love of musicals. Very Lucky to Have him as a friend.

Gavin
Gayest Friend
Secret: He has a pastel blue matching tracksuit...hmmm I'm thinking Bob Down and he is a Closet Scrapbooker- he is also a very talented artist but I don't like to tell him this.
Hint : Wear Brut 33, its his favourite!
Gavin Gavin Gavin, what can I say. I first met Gavin when I was 11 years old...a long story, he recalls I had big ears and wore glasses...I think in his old age he is getting dementia lol. No seriously Gavin is a very close friend and we share a lot of history together, he is a very kind and considerate person and always there for me (mind you after he see's this it might be a different story :) Love ya Gav !


3 comments:

Pamela J Weatherill said...

Shucks
Now let's be honest here Brad ... after you sprained my ankle at work i HAD to promote you ... violence works every time! ha ha

magicwand said...

Oh dear... should I be scared???

:)

Brad said...

scared? definately!