Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I Still Call Australia Home

ALL GREAT THINGS MUST COME TO AN END
Yes I'm Home back in Oz... A very well kept secret by two great friends Leonie and Marnie allowed me to surprise a whole group of friends tonight (Monday 23rd October) after arriving home after a very long flight, a stop over in Frankfurt and Bangkok. I had an amazing time but the time came to return home and it's been wonderful seeing my family and friends once again after exactly 9 months in Europe. After spending Sunday home with my folks I caught up with my best friend Sean, Mark, Leonie, Marnie F, Josh,Muzza, Nick and Jan, had an amazing BBQ..."Lesbians cook great barbies"
I leave behind Marns up in Scotland, it's been an amazing 9 months and It's been an experience Ill never forget. I miss you Marns... thanks for a life changing experience... you were awesome to travel with and I've had the best time of my life. Won't be long and ill see again!
So as this chapter of my life closes to an end, Id like to say I love all my friends dearly, can't wait to catch up with everyone, will post my new mobile number on here as soon as I organise myself.
Tomorrow night it's off to see Jules and the Boys... too exciting !
Over and OUT
don't forget to check more travel piccies and journals on WalkWithPride in the coming weeks.
Big hugs
Bradles xoxox





2 comments:

Pamela J Weatherill said...

Welcome home ... 'course you missed us! Us Aussies are soooooooo much better looking than the poms ha ha!

Brad said...

Yes, we have teeth like ! MINGERS !!!!!!

oh it's wonderful to be home, had an amazing time but I waqs so glad to see my folks and friends and have a steak ! woohoo!
xo