Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Year That Was 2008

Dec 2007

This Year has been the best year of my life. New Beginnings.

Ater years of seacrhing for Mr Right I think I have finally found him.


HisName is Rob and I met him at the Annual Bears Perth Pool Party on 9th Dec 2007 and we recently Celebrated our 1 year anniversary together. We made our "relationship" official on Christmas day 2007.




This last year has seen me make so huge changes for the better to my life.


We celebrated New Years 2007 in Style at The Burswood Resort's Victoria Station where I met Rob's Best mates for the first time. An amazing night together, we stayed at the Sheraton that night...It was definately a night to remember.

This is the A Team at NYE 2007... the beginning of a great Year


January 2008

This month went quite quickly as I was working at Rocky bay and i had annual leave so most of it was spent driving to Visit Rob as he lived out at Janebrook at the time. we were spending aot of time together. January I met Rob's Family and was intorduced to his sister Trish and her Husband Trevor and her two gorgeous boys.

We also started Weight wacthers this month also. All was going well.

March 2008

In March 2008 Rob and I decided to get away for a bit and we booked into an Adults Retreat down in Boyunderup. We had a loevly romantic weekend away celebrating 3 months together.


A very relaxing weekend in a spa cottage.


























We also celebrated our good friend Jane's Birthday that weekend in Busselton.















April 2008


The big day, Rob and I move in together after kicking the people out of his dad's rental in victoria Park we Moved both of our houses into one to live together... Here are some photo's of what the house looked liek when we arrived.

Leighton helped us move into the house and after weeks of packing and unpacking Rob and i settled into Vic Park and started enjoying the inner city lifestyle rather than the Janebrook Rural Lifestyle.

No comments: